Thanks to Nabae for filling in for me last week as I celebrated my 33rd birthday in style. My first week being 33 has been strange as I woke up with horrible muscle spasms this past weekend and then slipped and fell hard on my way to class this morning. If my week paralleled a team, it would be Man City right now. WOW? What happened there?
Fulham, FULHAM, is not dead yet folks!
- Marteen Stekelenburg/David Stockdale (Fulham) - I BELIEVE!!!!!! (VERDICT: PLAY WHICHEVER STARTS)
- Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion) - I feel sorry for Foster. He is going to take on a very mad City squad. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Joe Hart (Manchester City) - I can just see Hart struggling down the stretch and making the battle for England's goalie a dramatic event. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Ron Vlaar (Aston Villa) - Mr. Vlaar is worried about Villa's safety, and will do his best as skipper to keep his boring club in the Premier League. I could do without Villa. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Patrice Evra (Manchester United) - Played well in Champions League play. The only consistent defender United seems to have. At least that is what it seems to me anyway. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal) - No one celebrates staying in 4th place and a spot in the F.A. Cup Final like Arsene Wenger and his mediocre Gunners. Remember when Arsenal fans expected titles? Seems like a long time ago. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Martin Skrtel (Liverpool) - Huge goal against City last week. Did everyone watch the 30 for 30 on Hillsborough on Tuesday? If not, it is a MUST watch. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Steven Caulker (Cardiff City) - I like him. That is all. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) - I actually agree with Luis Suarez on something: NO ONE deserves a Premier League title more than Gerrard. He's a class act. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Steve Sidwell (Fulham) - Just putting him here so I would have three Steve's in a row. I BELIEVE! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Hatem Ben Arfa (Newcastle) - The Magpies are in poor form and Arfa already has one foot out of St. James' Park. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Mousa Dembele (Tottenham Hotspur) - Well, look who is coming back just in time to face his old side. You are going down Dembele! (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Kevin Mirallas (Everton) - Besides Fulham staying up, the other thing I am rooting for is Everton taking over fourth place from Arsenal. They deserve it. Mirallas is about to get PAID as well. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- David Silva (Manchester City) - Basically played themselves out of a chance at the EPL title, City will have to play for pride. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Luis Suarez (Liverpool) - I NEED A STULTZ GUARANTEE TO COME THROUGH! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) - Set to return to the lineup this weekend. I still don't think he is in top form. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Hugo Rodallega (Fulham) - BEEEEELLLLLLIIIIIEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) - Doubtful for Chelsea's match against Sunderland. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Olivier Giroud (Arsenal) - HAHAHAHA! I just can't. Calling him a striker is like calling Vladmir Putin open-minded.
As always, feel free to Tweet me (@brianjstultz) or email me (email@example.com) with any questions or comments. We are looking forward to having a Fantasy League for the upcoming World Cup and more information will be coming soon on that. Have a great weekend and COME ON YOU WHITES!