We are nearing the end of our rankings series, and over the last month have published our consensus rankings and projections for the top 30 fantasy catchers, first basemen, second basemen, shortstops and third baseman. Coming Monday, we kick off Outfield Week here at Fake Teams. We have dedicated a week to each position, and along with each of the rankings pieces we have published plenty of MLB and MiLB player profiles, draft strategy, players to target and avoid, sleepers, and breakout and bust candidates as well.
Below you will find links to all of our sleeper pieces, along with players our writers advise to target and avoid on draft day this season:
Players to Target
Players to Avoid
If you are looking for more position rankings, or plain old fantasy baseball goodness, make sure you check out Fantasy Rundown, your one place to get all things fantasy.
- Consensus Position Rankings/Projections: Top 75 Outfielders for 2014, Part 3
- Outfielders to Avoid in 2014
- Equivalent Fantasy Average: Outfielders
- While You Were Sleeping: Kole and Khrush Edition
- Prospect Hotspot: Phillip Ervin
- NFBC ADP Rankings Analysis: Outfielders
- Does Byron Buxton Make the Grade?
- Outfielders to Target in 2014
- Billy Hamilton: What Price Will You Pay for Speed?