I will never doubt Aaron Ramsey again. I have learned my lesson. Not only did he score in the match against Liverpool, he scored the winner for Arsenal at Westfalenstadion on Wednesday against a tough Dortmund side. He is on fire. Now, let's take a look at Match Week 11 in the EPL.
- Jussi Jääskeläinen (West Ham) - Jussi has quietly had a great year in net for the Hammers. He also leads the league in umlauts. Congratulations on that! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Wojciech Szczesny (Arsenal) - Anyone else feel that this is the week that Arsenal start coming back down to Earth? I hope so. I have to see that damn Arsenal fan Joe Swart in a few weeks. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Tim Howard (Everton) - How is it that the US has a plethora of goalies but England can't find one they trust? (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Sunderland Defenders - STULTZ GUARANTEE OF THE WEEK! At least one Sunderland defender will get called for a penalty against Manchester City. If I had to pick, I would say it will be John O'Shea. Why him? Because that name reminds me of Owen Wilson in "Wedding Crashers". I despise Owen Wilson. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Curtis Davies (Hull City) - Has Hull City finally dropped that whole "please call us Hull City TIGERS" bit yet? I haven't been paying attention. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Kolo Touré (Liverpool) - Sigh. Another instance of me picking to play a defender because he is facing Fulham. That stings every time. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Andrew Taylor (Cardiff City) - (rapping) "My name is Andrew Taylor and I'm here to say. Football is the game that I love to play. This week we are going to dominate those nasty Villains. Hence the reason they pay me millions." (drops mic) (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Ryan Shawcross (Stoke City) - THE MIGHTY STOKE! (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Ahmed Elmohamady (Hull City) - His nickname HAS to be "Elmo", right? I mean, that is just too easy. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) - Here is my guess: Ramsey visited the same doctor in Germany that Kobe Bryant and, apparently, David Ortiz go to receive a little "pick me up". Yes, I am saying it: DAVID ORTIZ IS A FRAUD! I'm sick of all these Boston fans forgetting about, you know, that whole PED scandal. Sorry, a little baseball rant. Of course play Ramsey. I made the mistake of telling you to sit him last week. I still think Arsenal loses though. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Chris Brunt (West Bromwich Albion) - He's only appeared in two matches yet he's getting booed by his own supporters. Not exactly a good sign there Chris. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Leroy Fer (Norwich City) - Norwich can't be as bad as they were against City, right? Let's hope not. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Michael Carrick (Manchester United) - If United are going to make any noise at all this season, this is a do or die match. (VERDICT: PLAY)
Once again, I feel as if you all know exactly which strikers to play and which to sit depending on matchups, injuries or, in the case of Dimitar Berbatov, laziness. You know that van Persie, Rooney, Sturridge, Suarez and some others are always good bets. I don't want to waste your time going down this EACH week but...
- Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool) - Will make up for a scoreless game last week against Fulham this week. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) - ANOTHER STULTZ GUARANTEE OF THE WEEK. He will score against Arsenal. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Dwight Gayle (Crystal Palace) - If you have Dwight Gayle on your team, you might want to reconsider playing. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Luis Suarez (Liverpool) - Oh dear lord I do not even want to see what Suarez will do to Fulham's defenders this week. Someone better call Jessica Fletcher because there will be a murder to solve. (VERDICT: PLAY)
If you have any questions or feel that I missed someone key, let me know. Tweet me at @brianjstultz or email me at email@example.com. I hope you have a great weekend and there are only 411 shopping days until NEXT Christmas! COME ON YOU WHITES!