Best of Fake Teams
- Man to Man: Jean Segura vs Ian Desmond - Dave Morris makes the case for drafting Jean Segura over Ian Desmond.
- Detroit Tigers Top 10 Fantasy Prospects - We take a look at the Detroit Tigers system and the best prospects from a fantasy perspective.
- The Fantasy Top 5 Tampa Bay Rays - Alex Kantecki continues our team-by-team series by ranking the top 5 fantasy players on the Tampa Bay Rays roster.
- Fake Teams Podcast Episode 39 - In Zack's second show back, he and Andrew take discuss the latest news in the MLB landscape as well as take a look at our Indians and Tigers prospect rankings.
- German Marquez: The Next Rays Gem? - An excellent piece by Nathaniel Stoltz on up-and-coming Rays pitching prospect German Marquez. The buzz isn't fully out on him yet so make a play for him in this off-season's rookie drafts.
- Player Profile - Dan Vogelbach, Chicago Cubs - Jeff Moore takes an in-depth look at future Cubs slugger Dan Vogelbach.
- Top 30 Outfield Prospects - Peter of the Fantasy Assembly ranks his Top 30 Outfield prospects with brief write-ups on each. A useful list as we head into rookie draft season.
2014 Player Profiles
- Edwin Encarnacion Could Be Special Next Year - J.P. Breen of FanGraphs takes a look at why Edwin Encarnacion should be targeted early in drafts next year and how he's made the jump to legitimate fantasy superstar.
- Who'd you Rather: Troy Tulowitzki or Hanley Ramirez - Michael Dixon compares two of the most polarizing potential first round picks in Tulowitzki and Han-Ram. He cautions to stay away from both but leans Tulo of the two.
- Player-A-Day: Nathan Eovaldi - Brad Johnson continues The Hardball Times player a day profiling with a great look into the potential of Nate Eovaldi.
- Masahiro Tanaka: The Market's Best Starter - Jeff Sullivan of FanGraphs makes the case that Tanaka is the best starter available on the free agent market. This would put him at the top of almost every rooke draft this coming off-season.
- Introducing the New Interactive Spray Chart Tool - Bill Petti of FanGraphs introduces a new interactive spray chart tool that is free for everyone to use. As a frequent Tableau user myself, this tool is really well made. I hope to have a follow up post with this tool in the coming weeks.
For more links to useful fantasy articles, be sure to visit www.FantasyRundown.com. Follow me on Twitter (@BrianCreagh) and Ray who posts links to all FakeTeams posts (@FakeTeams).