You can keep an eye on the community prospect rankings over at Minor League Ball, as they have begun with their top pitching prospect and top hitting prospects, as well as their top overall prospect. (Note that these are the community rankings, not from John Sickels specifically.) Here's the rest of this week's links on the minors and prospects:
- Seedlings to Stars continues on with its' top 100 prospect profiles, with Arizona Diamondbacks draftee Archie Bradley at #63 overall.
- Scott White of CBS Sports released his top 10 Third Base prospects in the minors. Nolan Arenado has been tearing up the Arizona Fall League, leading the league in RBI and hitting .407 as of Sunday afternoon.
- Bullpen Banter released 4 top 15 lists this week: their top 15 for the San Francisco Giants system, their top 15 for the Athletics, their top 15 for the Cubs, and their top 15 for the White Sox.
- Baseball America also released 3 top 10 lists this week: their top 10 for the Philadelphia Phillies, their top 10 for the New York Mets, and their top 10 for the Washington Nationals.
- Adam Foster over at Project Prospect continued on with their series looking back at the major top 100s, this time look at the lists from 2007 and 2008 as well.
- ESPN posted a video scouting report of Brewers' 1st round draft pick Jed Bradley, courtesy of Jason Grey. Bradley will make his first professional start in the Arizona Fall League on Saturday, per Tom Haudricourt
- Not really specific prospect related, but Baseball America posted the list of all 537 minor league free agents.