With reports that Giants QB Eli Manning is possibly out for four weeks, some fantasy teams who were so thrilled to see him throw for 300+ with 4 TDs are now faced with a decision about who to grab from the pool to start in Week Two. Why do I presume that to be the case? If you started Eli in Week One, then you likely did not draft another QB. or the one you did take to back-up Eli is likely on the list below!
Checking the available QBs in my two 12-team leagues, and assuming that is representative of other leagues' free agent pool, I see the likes of:
- Carolina Panther Jack Delhomme v. Houston
- Miami Dolphin Trent Green v. Dallas
- Minnesota Viking Tavaris Jackson at Detroit
- Chicago Bear Rex Grossman v. Kansas City
- Oakland Raiders Josh McCown at Denver
- Buffalo Bill JP Losman at Pittsburgh
Who to start?