The Sporting News offers up eleven defensive players who could break out this season. For leagues that use Individual Defensive Players (IDP), this could be helpful given the relative dearth of mainstream fantasy coverage for that type of Defense format.
For the additional analysis, click through to the article by Dennis Dillon.
- Mario Williams, Houston Texans
- Ray Edwards, Minnesota Vikings
- Corey Williams, Green Bay Packers
- John McCargo, Buffalo Bills
- Barrett Ruud, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- D'Qwell Jackson, Cleveland Browns
- Stephen Cooper, San Diego Chargers
- Ellis Hobbs, New England Patriots
- Jonathan Joseph, Cincinnati Bengals
- Roman Harper, New Orleans Saints
- Daniel Bullocks, Detroit Lions