A couple of weeks ago, The Fantasy Baseball Guy submitted a series of questions to me about fantasy baseball. I am embarassed to admit I took so long to respond. Fortunately, TFBG didn't hold that against me.
Amongst the questions:
- Your site is called Fake Teams, how did you come up with the name, and what type of information can readers expect from it?
- What is your strategy when breaking down players for your rankings? Stats are always great, but there has to be something you really look for when having to decide between those players that are so close, what's your determining factors?
- What single hitter and pitcher do you see having the biggest impact on Fantasy Baseball, and why?
- Everyone knows Johan Santana is the cream of the crop when it comes to starting pitchers, how does the rest of your Top 10 starting pitchers round out?
- Finally, where do envision www.faketeams.com going in the next 5 years? And do you feel that bloggers like yourself, will change the way Fantasy Baseball news and notes are viewed by readers?