It's Match Week 36 ALREADY? Wow! Time does sure fly by when you are supporting a team in the relegation battle. Chelsea most likely choked away any chance they had at the crown last week with a stunning loss at home against Sunderland. Liverpool keeps on winning and is in great position to win their first ever Premier League title. Hard to believe, eh? Brendan Rogers will be immortal if he brings the trophy to the Scousers.
A lot of action going on at the bottom of the table as only four points separates the bottom five. The race for safety will be much better than the race for the title unless Liverpool pulls an all-time choke job. I am not counting that out, either.
- Mark Schwarzer (Chelsea) - Tough luck for Chelsea as Peter Cech as he went out with a dislocated shoulder in Wednesday's Champions League leg against Bayern Munich. Can Schwarzer continue his momentum from Wednesday? Sure. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Nacho Monreal (Arsenal) - I just envision Arsenal blowing a spot in the Champions League, Piers Morgan going on an insane tirade and Arsene Wenger getting a raise for winning the F.A. Cup. Let's hope this happens. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Steve Sidwell (Fulham) - WHAT DID I SAY? HE'S GOING TO CARRY THIS FULHAM LOT TO SAFETY! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Juan Mata (Manchester United) - Sure, why the hell not? (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Sebastian Larsson (Sunderland) - He has big time clubs from Turkey looking at him. I am not sure what to do with that information. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Aaron Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur) - Rumored to be involved with a swap with Manchester United. Out of favor at Spurs. I hope Spurs lose the rest of their matches by 10 goals after receiving a text last Saturday from a certain Spurs fan named Sean Byrne that only included the lyrics "Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way." DAMN YOU SEAN AND DAMN YOUR DELICIOUS JALAPENO TEQUILLA! (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Mark Noble (West Ham) - COME ON WEST HAM! BEAT WEST BROM! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Luis Suarez (Liverpool) - Yep, but Liverpool loses to Chelsea. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Kostas Mitroglou (Fulham) - COME ON YOU WHITES!!!! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) - Remember when people actually use to argue whether or not Messi or Rooney were the best? Seems like a long time ago. (VERDICT: BENCH)
As always, feel free to tweet (@brianjstultz) or email me (email@example.com) with any questions or comments. Also, stay tuned to Fake Teams as we start to roll out our World Cup coverage and information about our World Cup Fantasy League. COME ON YOU WHITES! EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!