We are in the middle of rankings season, and over the last three weeks have published our consensus rankings and projections for the top 30 fantasy catchers, first basemen and second basemen. We have dedicated a week to each position, and along with each of the rankings pieces we have published plenty of MLB and MiLB player profiles, draft strategy, players to target and avoid, sleepers, and breakout and bust candidates as well.
Below you will find links to all of our sleeper pieces, along with players our writers advise to target and avoid on draft day this season:
Players to Target
Players to Avoid
If you are looking for more position rankings, or plain old fantasy baseball goodness, make sure you check out Fantasy Rundown, your one place to get all things fantasy.
- Fantasy Baseball Rankings and Projections for 2014: A Recap
- Fangraphs Mock Draft Results: Drafting Clayton Kershaw in the First Round
- Bust Candidate: Jason Kipnis
- EPL Fantasy Preview: Week 25
- Fantasy Second Base Rankings: NL-only Sleepers
- Fantasy Second Base Rankings: AL-only Sleepers
- Staff Post: Second Baseman to Avoid in 2014
- Equivalent Fantasy Average: Second Basemen
- Second Baseman Profile: Jurickson Profar