Rankings season is upon us and we kick off our consensus ranking series on Monday with Catcher Week. Catcher Week provides you with our consensus rankings for the Top 30 Fantasy Catcher for 2014, along with player profiles for some up and coming catching prospects as well as big league catchers who will help you in 2014.
For more on what you will see beginning on Monday, check out this link with all the details.
Until then, I give you my position rankings, top 100 hitters and top 100 starting pitchers. But know this, I have made changes to my rankings since publishing them in the links below, but will save them for the Fake Teams Consensus Rankings that begins on January 20th.
The Fake Teams 2014 Consensus Position Rankings will include the opinions of 8 of the fantasy baseball writers where we get together and rank our top 30 at each position, along with our top 75 outfielders and top 75 starting pitchers. We will spend a week on each position, providing MLB rankings, player projections from Daniel Schwartz from Fake Teams and Rotobanter, Daniel Kelley's fantasy average, along with player profiles, profiles on prospects who can make an impact in 2014, players to target, players to avoid, AL-only and NL-only sleepers, draft strategy and much more. I will be publshing the schedule either this weekend or on Monday morning.
While you wait for our consensus position rankings, have a look at my own position rankings, with my Top 100 Hitters being my most recent addition to the rankings pieces. Today, I give you links to each of the position rankings published to date, along with some fantasy draft strategy articles to consider when preparing for your drafts:
Fantasy Baseball Draft Strategy
If you are looking for more fantasy baseball rankings, make sure you check out Fantasy Rundown, the one stop spot on the internet for all the fantasy baseball information you will need to win in 2014.
- EPL Fantasy Preview: Week 22
- FSTA Experts Draft Results Analysis: Tanaka, Puig, Hamilton, Abreu and others
- 3 UP / 3 DOWN: 2014 Relief Pitchers
- Fake Teams Consensus Rankings - Part III (Pitchers)
- Spring Training Battles: Closers
- 2014 Minor League Keeper Thoughts: Los Angeles Dodgers
- FSTA Experts Draft Results: Clayton Kershaw goes in first round
- Searching for BB/9 Decline
- Fake Teams Consensus Rankings - Projections Approach Part II (Hitters)
- Starting Pitcher Strategy: Five Second Half K/9 Decliners