The Streamer Report provides you with daily startng pitcher streaming selections for owners who prefer to stream starting pitchers on a daily basis. This report identifies starting pitchers who are owned in less than 50% of ESPN leagues, and who either has a decent track record vs their opponent, has pitched well of late, or has a decent matchup.
I am glad we have some real games on Friday, so here are my streaming options for Friday's action:
I've gone to Kendrick several times this season, and will continue to do so. He is owned in 24.2% of ESPN leagues, but has pitched great this season, going 8-6 with a 3.68 ERA and 1.26 WHIP. In 20 career appearances, 14 of them starts, vs the Mets he is 7-7 with a 3.19 ERA and 1.417 WHIP.
Doubront is owned in 9.9% of ESPN leagues, and faces a Yankees team that is really struggling this season. Doubront's overall stats are nothing to write home about, but in 9 career appearances vs the Yankees, he is 2-1 with a 2.52 ERA and a 1.206 WHIP.
De La Rosa is owned in 34.3% of ESPN leagues and faces the Cubs coming out of the break, and has given up three runs or less in nine of his last ten starts, and in 15 of his 19 starts overall.
More from Fake Teams:
- Streamer Report: Friday's Pitching Streamers
- Waiting in the Wings: Taijuan Walker
- Freddie Freeman: Overrated fantasy first baseman
- Jonathan Lucroy: Underrated fantasy catcher
- Minor League Level Review (Low-A and Below): Appel and Gray Debut, Quinn and Gallo Hurt
- 2013 Midseason Position Rankings: First Base
- Fake Teams Podcast Episode 18: The Tools of Ignorance
- Head-to-Head Risers and Fallers: All-Star Edition