Is this Match Week 10 already? Wow. Time really flies when you are watching that machine that is Fulham week in and week out.
Sorry for being a no show last week. You know how sometimes, when Auburn wins a big football game, you feel like diving head first into a pool without checking the depth of said pool? Yeah, it happens to all of us I am sure. Twelve staples and a concussion later, I was not in a good mind last week. I will try and make up for it this week with some stellar picks. Oh, and if you haven't already, please watch this hilarious video of Kyle Parker of Spurs scaring the living hell out of his teammates.
- David de Gea (Manchester United) - Sure, he has his moments where you think "how did he not save that?" but de Gea will go into Craven Cottage this week and record a clean sheet against Fulham. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Phil Jones (Manchester United) - Jones will have a busy day keeping up with Berba...oh, who am I kidding? (VERDICT: PLAY)
- André Schürrle (Chelsea) - DER DEUTSCHE IST WUNDERBAR! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Luis Suárez (Liverpool) - In the match of the week, Luis will outshine Sturridge, but not by much. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool) - My good friend Joe decided to start following the EPL this year and picked Arsenal as his club because "he wanted a team that could win trophies, not a team like Fulham". That's all good and well but if Arsenal wins the league this year and he starts bragging about it, I might have to kill him. Stupid bandwagon fans. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Robin van Persie (Manchester United) - Is van Persie going to let Rooney steal all of his thunder this year? (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Rickie Lambert (Southampton) - Well, my Fulham side made him look good. Now he goes up against MIGHTY STOKE. If you have him, I would definitely play him. (VERDICT: PLAY)
As always, I will be "UP AND ATOM"* early tomorrow for the matches. Feel free to Tweet me (@brianjstultz) or email me at email@example.com. Also, please follow @asfarfaketeams for his input on the matches as well. Good luck to your teams!
*90's Simpsons reference