Before I start, I would like to welcome Nabae Asfar to Fake Teams and contributing to the EPL coverage. Go follow him on Twitter at @asfarfaketeams and tell him how much you like him better than me. It's okay. I can stand it. Jerks.
Anyway, let's make this a quick one today as we look at the players to start or bench for Week 7 of action.
- Petr Cech (Chelsea) - Cech has been solid this year. I don't see that changing against Norwich City. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Joe Hart (Manchester City) - What is wrong with Joe Hart? His confidence looks shaken. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- West Brom - I would stay away from any defender going up against a clicking Arsenal side right now. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United) - Rio himself admitted on Twitter that he has been playing poorly as of late. He was kept out of United's Champions League match on Wednesday, not even making the trip, so look for a good effort against punch-less Sunderland. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- John Terry (Chelsea) - I am riding him until he lets me down. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Yaya Toure (Manchester City) - I expect him to be worn out from the beating Bayern put on City on Wednesday. I would sit him JUST for this week. (VERDICT: BENCH)
- Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) - PLAY!
- Jonny Howson (Norwich City) - Played well last week but going up against Chelsea is a different thing. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Sunderland Midfielders - BENCH THEM ALL!
- Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) and Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool) - Keep playing until they either get hurt or murder someone. I'm not putting Rooney above that! (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Luis Suarez (Liverpool) - If you don't have Sturridge, then I would recommend picking up and playing Suarez. He is on a warpath to make his mark after his suspension. (VERDICT: PLAY)
- Dimitar Berbatov (Fulham) - Our new contributor has told me to start Berbatov this week. I am listening to him. If he fails, expect your Inbox to be FULL of dwarf pornography ads! :-) (VERDICT: PLAY)