ATLANTA, GA - JUNE 28: Trevor Bauer #17 of the Arizona Diamondbacks pitches in his MLB debut against the Atlanta Braves at Turner Field on June 28, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)
John Sickels from Minor League Ball published his Midseason Top 120 Prospect Rankings this morning and you can find them in this link.
Here are his top 10 prospects at midseason:
1) Jurickson Profar, SS, Texas Rangers (previously #5)
2) Wil Myers, OF, Kansas City Royals (previously #14)
3) Trevor Bauer, RHP, Arizona Diamondbacks (previously #7)
4) Dylan Bundy, RHP, Baltimore Orioles (previously #19)
5) Taijuan Walker, RHP, Seattle Mariners (previously #15)
6) Gerrit Cole, RHP, Pittsburgh Pirates (11)
7) Danny Hultzen, LHP, Seattle Mariners (25)
8) Manny Machado, SS, Baltimore Orioles (8)
9) Oscar Taveras, OF, St. Louis Cardinals (62)
10) Jameson Taillon, RHP, Pittsburgh Pirates (16)
I couldn't agree more with his top 10 with the exception of Jameson Taillon as Blue Jays catcher Travis d'Arnaud probably deserves a top 10 ranking for his performance in AAA this season.
I like his rankings of Xander Bogaerts and Miguel Sano, so head on over to Minor League Ball to check out the rest of his Midseason Top 120 Prospect Rankings.