We had five games to cover from Tuesday and we hit on every one of them in PNR. There are some no-brainer adds and a lot of guys that might be worth watching. I'd also just like to mention that we had our first Fake Teams mock draft for baseball and be on the lookout for the results in the next day or so. I took part in it and it was a lot of fun.
Pick-N-Roll and Waiver Wire Scoops from Tuesday after the jump.
Here's a list of guys that might be worth adding. They either played on Tuesday or there was news (provided) about them. They're arranged with the most valuable players on top and it might vary on your circumstance on which ones are most valuable to you. You can ask in the comment section or send me your details on Twitter @MikeSGallagher.
1. Danilo Gallinari (DEN)- Should return soon after the All-Star break.
2. Isaiah Thomas (SAC)
3. Andray Blatche (WAS)- He might be back just after the break.
4. George Hill (IND)- Hill could return from his fractured ankle and could compete with Collison for the starting gig.
5. Ben Gordon (DET)
6. Jerryd Bayless (TOR)- Bayless should see more than five minutes in Wednesday's game.
7. Daniel Gibson (CLE)
8. Ramon Sessions (CLE)
9. Wilson Chandler (DEN)- He could join Denver in a little over a week and is a decent stash.
10. Ekpe Udoh (GSW)- He hurt his knee and we'll see if he can suit up for Wednesday's game.
11. Gustavo Ayon (NO)
13. Jason Thompson (SAC)
14. Marco Belinelli (NO)
15. Greivis Vasquez (NO)
16. Alonzo Gee (CLE)
17. Linas Kleiza (TOR)- He's questionable for Wednesday after missing Friday's game with knee and ankle injuries.
18. Udonis Haslem (MIA)
19. Tristan Thompson (CLE)
20. Jonas Jerebko (DET)
21. Lavoy Allen (PHI)
22. Nikola Vucevic (PHI)
23. Solomon Jones (NO)
24. Manny Harris (CLE)
25. Xavier Henry (NO)
26. Omri Casspi (CLE)
Thanks for reading and checking this out. Sorry I couldn't provide more details, but post a comment and I'll explain about a player you're thinking of adding. Also check out PNR since I mentioned all of these dudes on there.