We only had four games, but they sure gave us plenty to talk about. Kevin McHale has turned into a Shanahan, some Phoenix guys are turning up the heat, we'll talk Bobcats and everything else that is relevant in the world of fantasy basketball.
I talked about every single Rocket that played tonight, so be sure to check it out
Follow me on Twitter to get more fantasy basketball in your life.
The following is a list of guys that might be available in your league. The players listed played on Thursday night:
1. Channing Frye- Third great game in a row with 21 points, 10 boards, two steals, two blocks and four triples. That's a must-own guy no matter how much he was slumping earlier.
2. Jared Dudley- Besides the thigh injury, J-Dud has been rolling. He has played in 29 MPG in last 10 and has scored 14.5 PPG with 2.0 3PM in last four.
3. Arron Afflalo- A huge game with five from downtown for 26 points in 36 minutes. He might not stay healthy and he's a gamble, but with numbers like those, who cares?
4. Rudy Fernandez- Started hot and fizzled out a bit. He followed up his 17-point game with just nine points, four boards, five assists and a three in 37 minutes. He still took 13 shots and he should put up solid numbers.
5. Chase Budinger- This is his third positive game in a row for 8-cat. He was logging DNPCDs a month ago and he's clearly back into the groove. Three games in a row should be a big enough sample size to grab him in some competitive leagues. I wouldn't get too attached though.
6. Courtney Lee- The Kevin Martin disaster could help him. Don't forget about the plantar fasciitis.
7. Goran Dragic- He was getting Martin's minutes and some of Lowry's too. An 11-11 dub-dub is a very big game off the bench and the fluidity makes him worth owning for his upside.
8. Patrick Patterson- He was the king of the mid-range J and finished with 14 points on 6-of-8 shooting accompanied by six boards. We'll see how much longer Sammy remains in the doghouse.
9. Kenneth Faried- Not a bad start with eight points and 10 boards in 24 minutes. Athletic bigs will be Karl's best friend to keep the tempo high with his smaller lineups sans Gallo. I wouldn't be surprised to see him hit 28 MPG with regularity in about a week.
10. Jordan Hill- He actually looked decent tonight and was aggressive at getting to the rack. He played 17 minutes in the last game and his 24 minutes yielded 10 points and six boards.
11. Ekpe Udoh- He should play more. Five blocks.
12. Klay Thompson 19 points in 18 minutes. He's still too inconsistent to count on in most formats.
13. Troy Murphy- Pau and Bynum are playing massive minutes and Murphy is a sneaky handcuff. He is shooting the three and grabbed nine boards in Thursday.
15. Michael Redd- Another so-so outing with 11 points. It was his fourth double-digit scoring game in a row. He doesn't have much upside though.
Thanks for reading!