My 14 team dynasty league needs a replacement owner for our 2nd place team from the previous year. Here's the details:
- Each owner represents a Major League organization, and is required to have at least 6 players from that organization on their Major League roster at the end of each season. The team in question is currently the Colorado Rockies.
- Organization represented can be switched, but only to teams not currently represented.
- League is a 14 team, roto scoring with standard 5x5 categories.
- Each offseason is a 3 round minor league draft where any player with less than 30 AB/20 IP in the Majors are eligible to be drafted (assuming not been drafted previously). This organization currently has picks 2.13, 2.14, and 3.10 in that draft.
- Players drafted in the minor league draft must be added to the Major League roster no later than 275 AB/100 IP in the Majors.
- No limits on length of time kept for any player. Minor leaguers can be kept indefinitely until they reach the limits mentioned above.
- Team finished in 2nd place last season, and has the following roster:
C: Salvador Perez
1B: Paul Konerko
2B: Marco Scutaro
3B: Pablo Sandoval
SS: Jose Reyes
OF: Angel Pagan, Austin Jackson, Carlos Gonzalez, Giancarlo Stanton, Matt Holliday, Norichika Aoki, Starling Marte, Torii Hunter
If you have any questions or are interested, please shoot me an email at jumperjah at gmail.com.