I've posted on SBNation before with great success, so figured I'd come back to fill openings as we transition into next season. I wanted to have a full active group of 30 managers again, so we've removed six teams, and are looking for active, passionate baseball fans as we head into our fourth year. Here are the basics of the league:
- 30 teams, 50 man rosters - includes major and minor league players.
- Head-to-head, run on Fantrax, standard 6x6 setup (AVG, HR, RBI, R, OPS, SB; W, K, ERA, WHIP, SV, HD). Most league activity run on Proboards site (see below).
- 12 playoff teams; 6 AL, 6 NL.
- Trading, waivers, free agency, tiered salary caps (ranging from 100M to 125M), minor league draft.
- Before each season, $20 payment required, but payouts for winner and runner-up, with division winners getting the next season for free.
For all information, please visit pbfantasybaseball.proboards.com and email me at email@example.com if interested.
* If you want in, the time is now to secure the team of your choice! Available teams include the Indians, Tigers, Twins, Brewers, Pirates, and Cubs.