Time for some more minor league links and lists on a November Saturday morning...
- MLB Prospect Portal released two of their top 10 prospect lists this week, with 3B Will Middlebrooks topping their list for the Red Sox, and LHP Matt Moore at the top of the list for the Rays.
- Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus released another top 11, with this week's team being the Baltimore Orioles. I was actually a bit surprised at who was #1 on his list.
- Al Skorupa and Jeff Reese of Bullpen Banter posted their top 15 prospects for the Braves and the Tigers this week. No surprise that Julio Teheran is at the top of their list for the Braves, and not much of one that Jacob Turner and Nick Castellanos lead the list for the Tigers.
- The guys over at Bullpen Banter also posted their top 15 list for the Phillies on Friday, and the name that I will have to do a bit more research on is #2 on one list and #7 on the other half: Jon Pettibone
- Seedlings to Stars continues to work their way through their top 100 prospects, profiling Royals' 1st round draft pick Bubba Starling, their #52 overall prospect.
- Baseball America released three top 10 lists this week, working their way through the NL Central. It's a bit sad to see how far former #2 overall pick Josh Vitters has fallen on the Cubs' list. You can also find the list for the Reds and the soon-to-be American League bound Houston Astros from them.
- John Sickels over at Minor League Ball has also released his top 20 for the Tampa Bay Rays this week.
- You can read (or re-read if you so desire) my Minor League Keeper Thoughts about the Minnesota Twins here or the Seattle Mariners here
- Jonathan Mayo of MLB.com released his top 25 AFL prospect list. It's a huge surprise I know, but Bryce Harper was the #1 prospect on that list.