Here they are- post yours to remind yourself later (or have someone remind you)
1. I will not draft or bid for Adrian Beltre.
2. No players on my teams will have "female' names. That means no Gils, Angels, Shelleys, Danas, Sandys, Connies.
4. I will try to not have my daily mood dictated by whether my fantasy teams are doing well or poorly.
5. I will try to stop analyzing others by their social Pecota.
6. When my girlfriend says another line about a hitter bumping a ball to get to first place (translation: bunting a ball to get to first base) I will not give her a "what the hell did you just say?" dirty look anymore. It's ok. She's really trying.
That's it for now.